Other than her movies, shows, social works and other engagements, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has proven herself to be a responsible mother to her five-year-old daughter Aradhya.
While talking to ANI, the ' Jazbaa' actress said that she has chosen "multi-tasking" and enjoys it completely.
"It is multi-tasking, hard work. But of course it is my absolute joy; it's my choice, my joy and I am not complaining," she told here.
Further citing example for her " multi-tasking" nature, Ash said that she plans her and Aradhya's schedule in such a way that she does not have to be away from her for long.
"My schedule has been hectic but even today I dropped her to school, came back and then took my flight. I plan everything. I am rushing back today itself. I don't keep away from her overnight whatsoever. I plan in a way that she is not affected or I will plan her date accordingly," she informed.
Earlier, it was reported time and again that even in between her hectic life, the ' Sarbjit' actress have always taken her time out for her daughter and family, be it for husband Abhishek's 'Kabaddi League,' Aradhya's special days or Amitabh Bachchan's film premieres and functions.
-Source ANI
While talking to ANI, the ' Jazbaa' actress said that she has chosen "multi-tasking" and enjoys it completely.
"It is multi-tasking, hard work. But of course it is my absolute joy; it's my choice, my joy and I am not complaining," she told here.
Further citing example for her " multi-tasking" nature, Ash said that she plans her and Aradhya's schedule in such a way that she does not have to be away from her for long.
"My schedule has been hectic but even today I dropped her to school, came back and then took my flight. I plan everything. I am rushing back today itself. I don't keep away from her overnight whatsoever. I plan in a way that she is not affected or I will plan her date accordingly," she informed.
Earlier, it was reported time and again that even in between her hectic life, the ' Sarbjit' actress have always taken her time out for her daughter and family, be it for husband Abhishek's 'Kabaddi League,' Aradhya's special days or Amitabh Bachchan's film premieres and functions.
-Source ANI
